We serve fresh beer straight from the source in a refurbished 150-year-old textile mill on the Saco River in Biddeford, ME.
Monday 4-9 PM
Tuesday 4-9 PM
Wednesday 4-9 PM
Thursday 4-9 PM
Friday 12-10 PM
Saturday 12-10 PM
Sunday 12-8 PM
- DRAFT: We pour a rotating selection from our core, seasonal, and specialty beers, as well as brewery-only small batch releases. Beers are offered in tasters, full-size pours, and flights of 4. See the current list of what’s pouring here.
- GROWLERS: Excluding highly limited offerings, our drafts are also offered in 64oz and 32oz growlers to take home. Please note: new growler purchases do require a $5 deposit, which will be refunded upon the return of a clean and unbroken bottle.
- CANS/BOTTLES: We always stock several of our products in cans to-go, as well as some specialty large format bottles. A current list can be found on the home page.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC OPTIONS: In addition to fresh ales and lagers made on site, we offer a handful of non-alcoholic options including seltzer, Maine Root soda, and lemonade. Please note: we are legally prohibited from serving or permitting any outside beverages on our premises. Thank you for your understanding!
- SNACKS: We offer a small selection of rotating locally-produced snacks.
- TAKE-OUT: We encourage a BYO policy for more substantial food and are located next door to Portland Pie Co. who will deliver here for free! Downtown Biddeford is also home to several other diverse food options.
- FOOD TRUCKS: Due to our shared parking lot, we only have food trucks on premise for special events.
- MORE TO COME: We plan to have our own small kitchen in the near future- please stay tuned!
- OUTDOORS: We have a spacious 650 sq ft deck overlooking the mill courtyard for additional seating on nice weather days.
- ANIMALS: Our tasting room is inside our production facility, so we can only allow service animals inside. We do, however, welcome friendly, leashed dogs in our outdoor space.
- KIDS: Kids are absolutely welcome at Banded Horn under direct parental supervision.
- TOURS: We do not currently offer brewery tours, but be sure to stop by our taproom which is amidst our production facility. We are happy to answer questions about the space and the brewing equipment, and share our story with visitors.
- FUN: Our taproom is home to several arcade, video, tabletop, and board games for patrons to enjoy. We occasionally have live music, comedy, and other entertainment. See our Upcoming Events here.
- MERCHANDISE: Gift cards, T-shirts, hats, glassware, koozies, and other merchandise are available on site and in our online store.
- RESERVATIONS: We do not typically accept reservations in our taproom, however, if you’re looking for a cool location with delicious beer for your next meeting, event, or party, please reach out here for pricing and information.
The brewery and tasting room are located in the Pepperell Mill Campus at 32 Main St, Building 13-W, Biddeford, ME 04005. A visit to our taproom is an easy excursion in the heart of Maine’s craft beer scene, located less than 3 miles from both the Biddeford and Saco Turnpike exits.
Please feel free to park in any of the shared Pepperell Mill customer spaces in front of our building. There is also plenty of street parking and several public lots within ¼ mile of the brewery.